Philadelphia OIC will be open beginning on October 19, 2020 to assist people by appointment only during the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10:00am – 12:00pm and 2:00pm - 4:00pm.
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 contraction, we have implemented the following guidelines which includes a mandatory check-in screening that all entrants must adhere to upon arrival:
- Entrants will complete a brief questionnaire to determine exposure risk.
- Temperature checks are required and must register below 100.4 to enter the building.
- Masks must always be worn throughout the building in common areas and shared spaces.
- Only two (2) occupants are allowed on elevators at any time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located throughout the building and is encouraged to use frequently.
Additionally, we have added the following safety and health protocols:
- Signage: Health and safety guidance signage is prominently placed throughout the building.
- Workspaces: We have reconfigured workspaces and meeting rooms to limit occupancy.
- Meetings: We will conduct meetings via the web as much as possible.
- Sanitization: The entire building has been professionally sanitized. Additionally, our maintenance team has established a daily schedule of sanitizing protocols. Sanitizing will be done throughout the day with a special focus on high touch areas such as elevators, doorknobs, bathrooms, etc.
Applicants interested in OIC Programs should contact Irene Council-Grant, our Recruiter at email@example.com to make an appointment.
We are excited to continue serving the community and to help people return to work.
Stay safe and healthy,
Judge Renée Cardwell Hughes
President & CEO